lunes, 6 de junio de 2011

WELCOME!

Hi! My name is Daniela (LelainaPierce on Makeupalley) and Im selling several HE items that were barely used, new or that they didn't work for me. 


Im from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Im an Ebay seller and never had issues with shipping to any country, mainly the US (where I shipped to the most). Items will take around 7-10 days to get to your destination and I will provide tracking number with every shipped item.


Im a honest person and I expect the same from you!


Shipping prices (in American dollars):
US: $6
Rest of the World: $8


Please contact me for the item/s you are interested in at danulis@hotmail.com


Thanks for looking!


Disclaimer:
There are no refunds or returns, the sales are final. If an item breaks in transit I wont take responsibility for it,  item was shipped in the condition it was in the pictures on this blog. 


I only accept Paypal.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario